CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-03T22:01:35+00:002010 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-03T22:01:35+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – 4.0L Eng – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- Flush and fill power steering fluid
- HEATER HOSES/TUBES – Remove & Replace – Front,Inlet or Outlet,One – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Replace left outer tie rod
- Test drive vehicle. Set up to measure alignment specs. on all four wheels and adjust front toe angle
Bill B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/2/2020