- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Change oil, oil filter, top off fluids, lubricate chassis when applicable and check tire pressure.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include adjust Headlamps.]
- Test drive vehicle. Set up to measure alignment specs. on all four wheels and adjust front toe angle
Joel G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/27/2019