- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Gas All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Clean fuel injectors, throttle body, plenum, piston crown, valves, intake runner valve & o2 sensors
- Change oil, top off fluids & set tire pressure
- Tire rotation
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Complete Brake Fluid Flush
Bill N. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022