- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove and Replace – Both
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Change oil, top off fluids and set tire pressure
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove and Replace – Hose and Tube Assembly
- Drain and Fill Transmission
- RADIATOR – Remove and Replace – V6,3.6L Eng
Nancy R. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/13/2019